Monday, November 2, 2009

Decisions, Decisions


As many of you know, I am terrible when it comes to making decisions. The older I get, the harder it is for me to make them. So you can imagine how hard it is for me to get this whole blog thing going. How to set it up, what to call it, etc.

Well, after much thought, I decided to go with Life's Blessings since this blog will mostly be devoted to Olivia and what she is up to. I look at everyday as a blessing because the Lord blessed us with her. We prayed for so long for her and after many years and much heartache, we were finally blessed with this angel. She makes every day so special. I am constantly reminded of God's love when I see her beautiful smile. He has so many wonderful things planned for her and I can't wait to watch and support her every step of the way.

Now......what do I need to do next for the blog?

1 comment: