- Her new name should be Princess because each day when she gets home from school, she puts on her Belle princess dress. She is obsessed with Beauty & The Beast (Belle) but will venture out and watch other Disney Princess movies.
- She is almost fully potty trained! :) We are very proud of her and she is doing great!!
- She is very independent and wants to do EVERYTHING by herself. "No, I do it!" is her favorite thing to say at times.
- Besides her princesses, she still loves Toy Story and the gang. She loves to play with her babies, color, write, and have tea parties.
- Dance is still a big part of her life. She has her first recital in May and we can't wait to see it! She only gives us a sneak peak at times. She will still dance around the house (especially when she is getting ready for the bath and has no clothes on!!).
- She is a big talker once she warms up to people. She loves to talk at night after bedtime stories. After stories, she tries to start a conversation with me just so she doesn't have to go to sleep. She will say, "Talk Mommy!". Smart girl!
- She still isn't the best eater. It is a hit or a miss when it comes to meal time. Oatmeal is always a hit no matter which meal.
- Olivia still loves school and her teachers! We are so blessed to have a great school and teachers for her. She has many "boyfriends" there, but Foster D. is her main squeeze. :)
Olivia, you are such a special girl and we love you so much! You light up a room as soon as you enter it and you bring smiles to all! I have enjoyed every minute of watching you grow up. It is still so hard to believe that you are 3! You amaze me everyday and I look forward to the many years to come!
1 day Old
3 Years Old!!