Sunday, August 1, 2010

28 months.....going on 13!!!

I can't believe that Olivia is 28 months old. It is so hard to believe that she is already almost 2 1/2!! My new name for her at the moment is Sassy. This is because there is this new side of her. Don't get me wrong, she can still be my sweet angel that LOVES to snuggle. But there are times that she turns into this other little girl that is a little too big for her britches. She tends to put up her hand and say, "No Mommy!" and proceeds to talk back! It is all I can do not to laugh and to discipline her. This is an area that I am not good at at all!! We work on this daily!


I absolutely adore Miss Olivia's personality. The older she gets, the more I see this little person with such imagination, spunk, and joy emerge. Here are a few of Olivia/Sassy's happenings:


Big Girl Bed~

Well, it's in her room....... Has she slept in it for an entire night? NO!! We are still working on it, but being gone so much this summer didn't help. I am hoping that once we get back on a schedule with school, it will become part of our daily routine!

Little Mommy~

Olivia is a very good mommy to her dolls. She loves to carry them, push them around in the stroller, feed them, cover them up, and my favorite....read to them!

Fashion~



Olivia is very into her jewelry and shoes....I have taught her well! (Although this may get me in trouble later on.) Wherever she goes, she must have her bracelets and necklaces on. Now she has some dress up heels and would wear them all of the time if I let her! Needless to say, between her parents and grandmothers.......this little girl is STYLIN'!

Tiny Dancer~

As always, she continues to dance, dance, dance. Doesn't matter what type of music, this girl will dance! We recently practiced some new moves! I can't wait to sign her up for dance classes!! I am hoping she can start this fall!

Sports~
Although Olivia is very girly, she still loves her sports! Her favorite thing to do at the moment is go to the golf store with daddy to play! She will even sit and watch golf with her daddy! TOO CUTE!
I love you so much my sweet Olivia. You are growing into such a wonderful and loving little girl. You light up the room even with your sassiness!! You are such a blessing to everyone and we couldn't ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment