Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a great time being at home for Christmas Eve this year. Over the years we have either been in Beaufort or Statesboro, so it was nice to be home for a change. (I did miss being at St. Helena's for the Christmas Eve Service.) Here are a few pictures of Olivia on the 24th and 25th. As you will see, she must have been a very good girl this year!



Reading with GaGa on Christmas Eve.


Night, night Daddy!
Looking for Santa.....

Looks like Santa came!!!!!!!

Now Olivia can help mommy!!

Olivia and her first piano concert! Look at that posture!






Ready to Roll!
I had so much fun watching Olivia exploring and enjoying her new toys. I was so excited the night before that I couldn't go to sleep. Experiencing life through the eyes of a child is amazing! Olivia continues to amaze me each and everyday and I am so thankful to have been blessed by her!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing those sweet pictures of Olivia and my other sweet grandchildren - you could have left off the picture of me - not a great shot!!! Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete