Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Card Pictures!!!



So, I thought that I would try to take some additional pictures of Olivia for our family Christmas card. I had debated whether or not to get her pictures done professionally and use one of those pictures for our card. Well, I opted not to get any professional photos and to do them myself. BIG mistake!!

Here are some of the MANY pictures we took trying to get a decent picture for a card. Olivia has the funniest and sweetest personality and I wanted to capture that. Now I realize why I am not a professional photographer and why I should have gotten one to tackle this task. Lesson learned!





Okay....this last picture sums it up! I think we are going to go with one of the Santa pictures! These are very cute, but not what I was looking for for our Christmas card!

No comments:

Post a Comment